[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Legión Land Rover Colombia • Ver Tema - CÓMO SABER QUE ERES DUEÑO DE UN LAND ROVER?

CÓMO SABER QUE ERES DUEÑO DE UN LAND ROVER?

Chistes, poemas, etc..

Moderadores: OMAR, Destroyer

¿Con cuántas de las razones te sientes identificado?

entre 1-5
4%
entre 5-10
3%
entre 10-20
13%
La mayoría
49%
Todas
31%

Votos totales : 77

Re: CÓMO SABER QUE ERES DUEÑO DE UN LAND ROVER?

Notapor omar diaz » Jue Oct 29, 2009 2:39 pm

35. cuando te recuerdan "que el pecado que tienen esos carros son los frenos"
36. cuando te recuerdan que la virtud de esos carros es que "se suben por cualquier pared"
37. cuando te dicen esos carros que verracos pa´tener fuerza.

excelente frases y aparte de todo VERDADES .
MAIL:RIGELKENT@LEGIONLANDROVER.COM
CEL: 313-674-97-44
omar diaz
Legionario LR

Notapor Willem Chaparro » Lun Nov 30, 2009 10:30 am

:hello: :hello: Se conoce tambien al landrovero cuando vas por un centro comercial y notas que todo el mundo te mira extrañado :shock: :shock: porque vas con el pantalon arremangado como chofer de bus y no te lo arreglaste cuando te bajaste de tu landy :lol2: :lol2:
MAFE, ALEJA Y WILLEM Arcangel serie III/79; La negra Disco I /96
Willem Chaparro
Legionario LR

Notapor cduran » Vie May 14, 2010 10:26 am

When you use these bumper stickers:

Land Rover Drivers don't suffer from insanity - They enjoy every minute of it!

Stop Laughing, put the camera away and get a tow rope!

If you're close enough to read this, I want your insurance details

If my wife was this dirty, I'd have stayed at home!

The car in front of you is NOT A BLOODY j**p!!!

Land Rover Owners CAN PARK ANYWHERE THEY LIKE!

To Infinity & Beyond 1948-2003

WANTED - woman who can clean, cook & sew with own Land Rover - please send pic of Land Rover

Land Rover 0-60 in Three Weeks!

I've found a way of getting more MPG from my Land Rover - I make the wife walk!

A Land Rover is for LIFE - not just for Christmas

I'm a Genuine Part of the Alloyed Invasion Deranged Rover Driver!

This dent was caused by a woman driver

Fancy being stuck with me on a Dirty Weekend?!

Keep Your distance - you never know what will fall off

She may be noisy, smelly and getting on a bit - but I love her and she's good with the kids!

Longed for Vehicle

Have GUNK will travel

Warning: This Vehicle Bites!

Join the Army, See the World - get to Ride Land Rovers for FREE

Please remember - YOU ARE MY CRUMPLE ZONE
My other car is a Range Rover

I may be driving a tin bucket - but which scrap yard will yours be in when it's the same age?!

My dads just painted his Land Rover and it's still not dry

I'm Dirty, Tyred and Exhausted, but I'm a very happy Land Rover Owner

Cats have nine lives, but this Land Rover has 750's!!

Only Boy Racers and Bad Drivers Overtake a Land Rover

If you can read this please flip me over!

When I grow up I want to be a Land Rover Land Rover - Just Like Me - Built to perfection

The best things in life are Free Wheel Hubbed!!

WARNING: This Landrover may contain NUTS!

I'd Rather PUSH my Land Rover than Drive a j**p!

LETHAL WEAPON SERIES II

Land Rover: Four Leaf Sprung Teknic

Don't wash me - just plant Potatoes!

For the Last Time I don't drive a F****** j**p!

It's a Land Rover - Why are you even trying?!

Official SUZUKI Recovery Vehicle

This Vehicle has more leaks than the Titanic

Land Rover Owners have bigger knobs and moving parts that don't rust

t's a Land Rover thing - You wouldn't Understand

CAUTION! Mixing this vehicle with Mud and Water brings out the BEAST in me!

Happiness is a car called Land Rover!

I've got a Land Rover Genuine Part - How do you fancy a Test Drive?
ex Series IIA 1970 "El Viejo Migue"
110 SW 2011 "El Runner"
cduran
Legionario LR

Notapor k1000o » Dom May 16, 2010 2:08 am

Más ...
I am a Series IIA owner and solemnly swear to:

* Make sure that my valves are adjusted every 6000 miles or 6 months whichever comes first.

* Change my oil and oil filter, myself, every 3000 miles or every 3 months whichever comes first.

* I will occasionally thumb my nose at the various 'quickie' oil/lube places when I pass them by.

* Never race my engine in an effort to keep up with modern traffic.

* Lay awake at night thinking about what that noise was when I drove home from work today.

* Always include something about Land Rovers in almost every conversation with my SO [Significant Other].

* Take the ribbing, cussing and screaming that my SO gives me for the previously mentioned act.

* Never try and convince my SO that they "need" a Series Rover to replace the family vehicle.

* Lay on my back underneath my Rover for at least 30 minute a week, talking to it, and myself, and contemplate future maintenance and modifications for it.

* Make sure that my greasy garage cloths are kept separate from the rest of the laundry.

* Have at least 2 manuals devoted to my Land Rover's Series.

* Not buy any Series Rover (or any other vehicle for that matter) sight unseen off EBay.

* Understand that the word "restored" can mean almost anything, especially to those selling a Land Rover.

* Keep a set of 'car working' clothes or coveralls in my Rover at all times for emergency repair work.

* Keep a tube or tub of hand cleaner and a rag in my Rover at all times.

* Always make sure that the top ten items on my Christmas/Birthday/Anniversary list are Land Rover related.

* Make sure that any gifts I buy my SO are not Land Rover related in any way.

* Have at least 3 of my shirts and hats adorned with some kind of Land Rover emblem.

* Know all of the Land Rover parts suppliers by name, and have memorized all of their phone numbers.

* Own a torque wrench and understand how to use it.

* Realize that I don't know how to use a torque wrench, but that I do know an experienced Rover mechanic on a first name basis.

* Keep a record book of my Land Rover's maintenance history.

* Show that record book to everyone that comes over as if were pictures of a brand new baby.

* Explain to my SO that my Land Rover is my baby.

* Learn to recite in my head your Rover's entire maintenance schedule so I can do it while brushing my teeth.

* Know that there is no such thing as a trouble free 35 year old vehicle.

* Know exactly how many miles I have left to drive before I run out of gas.

* Have all the necessary parts and tools ready for when I break down.

* Know all the phone numbers I need to call if I can't fix it.

* Learn how to set up and adjust the points in my Rover.

* Learn how to drive my Rover with a broken half shaft.

* Learn to keep a spare half shaft and tune up parts in my Rover.

* Make sure the top 3 favorite web sites on my browser are all Land Rover related.

* My desk at work has Land Rover related items on it.

* Make sure that when anyone at my work has a problem with their Land Rover, I am the first person they call.

* Not allow anyone with less than 5 years Rover experience to add or take any fluids to or from my Land Rover for any reason.

* And finally, understand that I am a Land Rover nut and not everyone can comprehend this ability and may not understand why I eat, drink, breath, stink and sleep Land Rovers. I can only accept that I do and therefore, will act and behave accordingly ...

So (please) help me Diogenes.

You may now lower your right hand ;)
Camilo Álvarez
(+51)944427800
Series III 1978, Sara
Series IIA 1969, Diógenes
Ex-Series III 1982, Kissa
Ex-Freelander 1.8L 1998, Lullu
Imagen
"Landrovero, no 4xcuatrero"
k1000o
Legionario LR

Notapor cduran » Dom May 16, 2010 5:23 am

ex Series IIA 1970 "El Viejo Migue"
110 SW 2011 "El Runner"
cduran
Legionario LR

Notapor Julieth T » Jue May 20, 2010 8:54 pm

OIGAN COJAN SERIEDAD... ESCRIBAN ESA VAINA EN ESPAÑOL O ES QUE SE LES OLVIDO???? :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

SI , SI , SI YA SABEMOS Q EN AUSTRALIA (CANGUROLANDIA) APRENDIERON MUCHO INGLES PERO YA ... !!!!

ECHE NO HAY COMO EL ESPAÑOL COLOMBIANO MAL HABLADO ... :cool:

Imagen

" remembering old times ... "
Julieth T
Legionario LR

Notapor fabio2 » Sab Oct 02, 2010 2:18 pm

me identifico mucho con este foro, es que es muy cierto, la gente pienza que estoy loco, solo hablo, visto y ando en land rover, pero para mi mas que una locura es orgullo de saber que tengo un LAND ROVER, y es que a muchos nos pasa, pero el sindrome land rover es contagioso, y cada vez que paso cerca a una chatarreia, a un garage publico, en parqueaderos, espero ver un land rover, ya sea en buen estado o uno que lleva años ahi, esperando ser rescatado, o digamen si no les pasa lo mismo. :thumbsup: :yahoo: ;) :amen:
Imagen
Hèctor Fabio Reyes Guzmán
Duitama Boyacà.
Santana series IIA, 88" 1965
Santana series IIA, 88" 1966
Santana series IIA, 88" 1969
Discovery 2 2007
Imagen
fabio2
Legionario LR

Notapor ColombianLord » Vie Oct 29, 2010 5:12 pm

Land Rover Defender 90 TD5 '01
BF Goodrich All Terrain T/A 265/75 R16
Imagen
ColombianLord
Legionario LR

Notapor alejandro zapata » Sab Nov 06, 2010 2:27 pm

.....porque por mas que uno intente dejarlos ,olvidarlos,borrarlos.....volvemos a ellos..........
alejandro zapata
Legionario LR

Notapor IZUSU ROVER » Vie Nov 26, 2010 9:32 pm

Sale a relucir ese ideal que desde niños llevamos dentro "(tener el carro más poderoso)", y es ahora cuando el orgullo es mucho más grande, por que andamos sobre un señor carro y no en cualquier encalambrado y cuando la gente lo reconoce en el camino se convierte en una razon de vida.
Un saludo a los landroveros del alma.
Imagen
Fabio Rios cel 3115160909
Sogamoso Boy.
IZUSU ROVER
Legionario LR

AnteriorSiguiente

Volver a Temas Varios